Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ma...a new meaning added.




Becoming a mother was a lifetime transformation. Gods best gift to a woman.
My little angel Misha.She came into our lives as the warm sunrays that enter your room on a cold winter day. Isnt that a bliss? Yes it is but not as mush as this one.
Today Misha is almost 11 months old, but still how vividly i remember that day in the hospital. 10:08 am thursday morning Misha entered this world with a meaning and purpose defined by our creator, i was just the medium, yet a bond so profound that will last for all my days as a mortal.
Holding this samll bundle of warmth in my arms couldn't help but moisten my eyes with gratitude and thankfulness to god almighty.
Today she claps and walks around the house, every moment making a history. No camera or camcorder can capture this angelic miracle in wholeness but my eyes. Yes , I am the witness to her life and will be her perfect alibi.
Gusts of time will fade away her innocence day by day, how i wish i could stop it, in vain. Will my love for her ever diminish even by a miniscule amount. no!
Being a mother has dawned a wisdom upon me, of a strange kind. I couldnt have ever imagined so closely what my mother has gone through to make me what I am today. Motherhood is silent, no words can boast about its benevolence.
Ma, i always loved you and love you, but ironically my respect for you today is manifold compared to what it already was. No one can better define pain than a mother!
Until she arived, i never realised what was missing in my life. The wholeness that she provided to my world is beyond human elucidation. Thank you would be too little to express how much i thank thee god.
Misha always reminds me of your presence around us, a whole new feel of sanctity. Motherhood would feel so sacred, i hardly could imagine. I read it somewhere, Misha means gods gift and on that very moment i decided if it is a girl, she will be called Misha. Every look at her so defines her name even more distinctly. The show stopper are her cute giggles that ring like church bells, almost celestial.
Pain, is one word that brings me back to reality. Her pain is no more mine. I cannot take away that from her no matter however i shield her. She is a separate entity now and i have to embrace this fact. The sooner the better. It will be impossible i know. It makes more sense to me now when i see that Ma is still worried when we are in pain. Earlier it was easy for me to just say "don't worry ma, you have this habit of getting stressed at everything" , but now i know it is imperative. God made mothers that way. The secret ingredient is not a big secret anymore, equal portions of selflessness,forgiveness,perseverance, patience and lots of love and honey.

Each day is opening new chapters in my latest read "Motherhood and life with it"
Needless to say howmuch i am loving it and I acknowledge everyone who have made my life so worthy of living and make me strive to give my best everytime.
Ma you are my inspiration and backbone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment